Anna De Codorniu Cava Blanc De Blancs NV - Taurus Wines

Anna De Codorniu Cava Blanc De Blancs NV

Country
Spain
Regular price
£14.99
Sale price
£14.99
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

In stock: 23

Chardonnay, Parellada, Xarello, Macabeo 

75cl * Vegan * 11.5% ABV * Cava, Spain 

Codorníu is one of the world’s oldest wineries (it dates back to 1551) and is responsible for having produced the first sparkling Cavas (or Champana as it was called then) in 1872 - the name Anna being a tribute to one of the earliest heiresses of the estate. Made up of 70% Chardonnay (like many Champagnes) with the remaining 30% coming from traditional Cava grapes. This results in a light, fruity Champagne-like style wine with some toasty complexity and good length. Ideal as an aperitif, but also a good match to artichokes and asparagus or creamy sauces. And we aren't its only fans: 'Anna' is the top selling Cava brand within Spain.